When you think of ASOS, stylish clothes and must-have accessories probably come to mind. However, the brand has diversified and ventured into the world of beauty with their Face + Body line. This Christmas season, they’ve introduced the ASOS Face + Body 25 Day Advent Calendar, an advent calendar unlike any other. In contrast to traditional food advents, this one is chock-full of beauty, skincare, and body care essentials.
What’s Inside the ASOS Face + Body 25 Day Advent Calendar 2023?
So, what exactly can you expect to unwrap? The calendar houses 25 products, each lovingly curated to offer a blend of beauty, skincare, and body care items. From the luxury of Charlotte Tilbury to the soothing formulations of Cetaphil, it’s an eclectic mix. The products are neatly numbered, promising a delightful surprise as you count down to Christmas. Additionally, everything comes in a branded box that screams elegance and is non-returnable due to hygiene considerations.
- Arkive The Good Hybrid Hair Oil: 50ml
- Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser: 150ml
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion: 29ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Dreams Luxury Palette – worth £45
- Dr Barbara Sturm Face Cream: 20ml
- e.l.f. Blush Brush
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream: 15ml – worth £37
- Erborian Skin Therapy: 10ml – worth £21
- First Aid Beauty Ultra-Repair Cream: 28.3g
- Grown Alchemist Hand Cream: 65ml
- Iconic London Mini Illuminator Original: 2.8ml
- Invisibobble Sprunchie Ballerina
- MAC Fix & Spray setting spray: 30ml
- Malin + Goetz Lip Moisturizer: 10ml – worth £13
- NEOM Travel Candle Bedtime Hero: 75g
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer: 40ml
- Psychic Sisters Gua Sha
- REN Radiance Brightening Eye Cream: 5ml
- Revolution Glaze Oil Glam Pink Lip Oil: 4.6ml
- Rituals Body Scrub – Ayurveda: 125g
- Sachajuan Hair Repair: 30ml
- Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Cream: 25ml
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic: 5ml
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturisng Factors: 30ml – worth £5
- thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Spray: 10ml
The Best Products Inside This Advent Calendar
Among the 25 offerings, some products really stand out. Firstly, the Arkive The Good Hybrid Hair Oil promises a transformative hair experience. Secondly, the ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is a treat for your skin. Last but not least, the thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Spray will guarantee peaceful slumbers.
Is It Worth the Investment?
You might be pondering the value of this advent calendar. Well, the combined worth of all products is a staggering £273. Considering the retail price of £90, you’re looking at a 77% saving. Remarkably, this doesn’t even factor in new customer discount codes, which could reduce the cost by an additional 20%. Simply put, it’s a deal you wouldn’t want to miss.
Where to Make the Purchase
The most obvious place to snag this calendar is directly from ASOS. Occasionally, you might find third-party vendors selling it, but for the most authentic experience, ASOS is your go-to destination.
Availability: Don’t Miss Out
The ASOS Face + Body 25 Day Advent Calendar will be available on ASOS’s website. However, given its allure and fantastic value, it’s advisable to act swiftly. These calendars have a reputation for selling out rapidly.
The ASOS Face + Body 25 Day Advent Calendar offers an astonishing range of products worth £273 for just £90. With the added possibility of further discounts, it’s an offer that brings both quality and value. Whether you’re a beauty aficionado or looking for the perfect Christmas gift, this advent calendar is a must-have this festive season.